It's a good book, but it's not my Typee...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book shopping

On Memorial Day I did some successful used book shopping. My parents and I visited Pinehurst, NC and found stacks of used books for great prices at The Given Book Store.

I've been pacing my reading of Anne Rice's many books, which means I need to read Blackwood Farm next, even though it came out years ago. I can't find my copy, but picked one up at The Given Books Store for $1.

My other favorite find of the day was a beautiful copy of one of my favorite books, Anthony Hope's The Prisoner of Zenda.

I'd like to thank my darling daddy for buying me such lovely books on our day trip and for constantly picking up books he knows I'd like.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you had a very good holiday - used books and all!

    I love Anne Rice but I haven't read Blackwood Farm.

    ReplyDelete