It's a good book, but it's not my Typee...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Cask of Amontillado: Halloween 1

Halloween, 2015: Day 1

I like to celebrate Halloween. A lot. Starting on the first day of October, in fact. My desk at work is already decorated and I'm considering my costume options (I'm thinking Shriner).

In preparation for this festive day, I will cram my blog with as much creepy fun as I can. I'll be reviewing and posting about all the atmospheric and unsettling books and stories I can think of. What better way to start off than with the master himself, Edgar Allan Poe?



Click here for one of my personal favorites--The Cask of Amontillado. Check out the rest of PoeStories.com for more stories and poems by the original emo kid as well as biographical information and a list of the delicious and eccentric words he used.

No comments:

Post a Comment