It's a good book, but it's not my Typee...

Friday, May 30, 2014

Free books: BookShout!

If there is one thing I love, it's a free book. Today I discovered BookShout.com which offers both free and paid ebook downloads.

I clicked on a free copy of The Scarlet Letter and it appeared in an attractive, multi-page format in my web browser. I've only just started toying with it, but it looks like a pretty good site. They offer classics as well as newer fiction and non-fiction. The majority of the free books are in the public domain, but some are newer works the site is promoting. You can link to Twitter and Facebook and share your list of books with friends.

BookShout also offers you $1 of store credit for each friend you refer. So if you're not content with the free books, you have a chance to get some of the paid books free or at a reduced rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment