It's a good book, but it's not my Typee...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters

Confessions of the Sullivan SistersConfessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I don't usually read YA books, but this one sounded so entertaining. It didn't disappoint.



Each of the three sections is written from the perspective of a different sister. But it's not until the second section that connections start coming together and things start really making sense. I finally found myself racing through the pages, eager to find out all the secrets and which one would set the family free from its dire fate.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love books that share the different perspectives of events of the characters...I'm gonna have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete